Friday, February 5, 2010

Induction

This blog is being set up as the place for me to keep the game logs for my new Transhuman Space campaign, which has the title (amazingly) "Europe on Mars". Because it's about agents of the European Union on the semi-terraformed Mars of 2100.

At some point, I'll put in some links to help interested passers-by find out what the heck I'm talking about, if they don't already know. At the time of typing, that's still on my to-do list, however.

I'll also leave this blog largely open for public comments, for now. I reserve the right to change this later, as seems necessary, but I really want my players at least to have the option to heckle. Should discussion threads start to annoy or bore me, however, I will delete and lock at whim. Keeping this thing useful means keeping it focussed.

But anyway - in due course, things will start to happen, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment